About the Geographic Information Systems Undergraduate Certificate
This certificate offers state-of-the-art training through courses and hands-on application, and provides students an opportunity to acquire a technological skill set.
Request information about the geographic information systems undergraduate certificate.
Geographic Information Systems Courses
You’ll complete ten units of coursework, typically four courses, from the following list of required and elective courses:
- Geographic Information Systems for Natural Resources
- Applications of Geographic Information Systems
- Geographic Information Systems for Geography and Regional Development
- Cartographic Modeling for Natural Resources
- Advanced Geographic Information Systems
- Resource Mapping
- Spatial Analysis and Modeling
Courses required to complete an undergraduate certificate in geographic information systems at the University of Arizona are subject to change and other university policies, so remember to meet with your adviser regularly to review your course plan.
Checklist for Undergraduate Certificate in Geographic Information Systems
Current Student? Connect with an Advisor
An academic advisor can help you choose classes, stay on track throughout your degree program, and provide the support you need during your academic journey.