Water, Society, and Policy Minor
Water, Society, & Policy Minor for Ph.D. Students
All Ph.D. program students in the School of Natural Resources and the Environment must complete a minor course of study of at least nine units. Eligible students for a Ph.D. minor in water, society, and policy are those admitted in current university Ph.D. programs.
If you’re a water, society, and policy Ph.D. student, you may minor in water, society, and policy, however the courses you select for your minor must be approved by your minor advisor or a faculty member who teaches one of the classes being used for the minor.
Questions? Contact Graduate Coordinator Debbie Cross at firstname.lastname@example.org(
Ph.D. Minor Requirements
- Complete 12 units of coursework
- A minimum of one course selected from the policy core course list
- A minimum of one course selected from the science core course list
- Additional units selected from the elective or policy core course list
- Alternative coursework must be approved by your minor advisor
- Earn a minimum GPA of 3.0 in your minor coursework