- Natural resources manager
- Wildlife biologist
- Environmental educator
- Conservation biologist
- Global change policy analyst
- Park ranger
- Wildlife conservation officer
- Rangeland restoration specialist
- Fisheries biologist
- Environmental lawyer
- Ranch manager
- Zoo biologist
- Environmental communications specialist
- Water resources manager
- Geospatial mapping specialist
- Research scientist
- Sustainability specialist
- Ecotourism entrepreneur
Professional Development and Career Preparation
From resume checks, cover letter reviews, mock interviews and use of technology rooms for virtual interviewing, students in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences have access to two career related support centers.
- CALS Career Center, located in the Forbes Building, provides personalized services designed specifically for students in our majors.
- Student Engagement and Career Development, located in the Student Union Memorial Center, provides career related support for all university students.
All students are invited to create a profile and search for on and off campus job and internships opportunities using Handshake.